Terrible customer service!!!!!Mistakenly thought a cooking class I registered for was on a Tuesday but it was on the Monday (the day before).

Their online calendar starts on a Sunday and when you scroll down you don't see the day of the week for the classes. The school director was very rude when I called her to tell her both my girlfriend and I made a mistake when reading the online calendar and when we reserved space over the phone no one confirmed the day/date. She said that no one has ever made a mistake with the date because of their calendar before (yeah right what a lie) They refused to refund us our money $80.00. They also charged all money to my credit card without verifying.

They would not even allow us to take a rebated refund or do another cooking class. They said they could only mail us recipes from the date, yeah thanks so much for that welcome to 2011 you can look up any recipe online. She kept on repeating that they had a 7 day cancellation policy I booked 5 days before so that doesnt really apply does it. Overall such a rude person to deal with over the issue.

Do you not want people speak highly of your company?? We got robbed and the people were extremely rude which makes the experience even worse.

Don't you love it when businesses treat you like total ***, hope the "director" gets treated the same way or worse.I would never recommend Cookshop to anyone.

Had an Experience with Cook Shop?

Comments

I've shopped at The Cook Shop for ages and they've never had cooking classes. You must have the wrong name. They're only a retail store.

Its a shame that business contacts don't practice old school customer service much anymore. That being said...I don't register for ANYTHING without triple checking the date, day, times & price. It's up to you to do that ultimately.